Cambodia Arts and Crafts
This beautiful reproduction piece is reclaimed Teak Wood. The Buddha is standing with one arm held out reflect calm down, peace, benevolence and dispelling of fear. The mudra is a symbol of good intentions proposing...
This beautiful reproduction piece is reclaimed Teak Wood. The Buddha is standing with one arm held out reflect calm down, peace, benevolence and dispelling of fear. The mudra is a symbol of good intentions proposing friendship with stranger.
With serene beauty this lovely statue is handcrafted and as such unique. As our entire piece, it is important to note that the image shown here is a very closed of the actual piece that will be shipped. In terms of overall size, design and appearance. However, the applied patina and deliberate wear shown on the piece will slightly differ from that shown in the image.
The applied patina is representative of antique pieces that can be viewed in National Collections throughout the world. However, as a reproduction it does not impact the historic legacy of the country by removing National Treasure from the original environment.
This traditional in appearance piece is sure to add a unique touch to any room of your home or workplace.
Our ability to purchase remarkable objects, such as this, direct from local villages and workshops ensures that much needed funds are invested in the local community and not consumed by profiteering middlemen.
Material:Teak Wood Dimension: L: 33cm W: 18cm H: 107cm Weight: 9.3kg
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
- After successful payment, we will send off the goods within 2 to 3 working days for PAINTING or 3 to 5 working days for sculpture.
- In general the shipping time will take approx. 15 to 30 business days.
- By default, we will ship the item through our Cambodia postal air parcel, and we will keep you informed.
- I only ship to an approved address, Please make sure that your shipping address is up to date.
- Please check with your custom before buying the item, we are not responsible for any custom duty or import tax.
INTEGRITY IS THE BOTTOM OF FOUNDATION OF LONG-TERM BUSINESS