Cambodia Arts and Crafts
A colorful oil painting by Sothea, from Cambodia, depicted of Gate, this gate is one of the five gates which guard the ancient city of Angkor Thom. It was built by King Jayavarman VII in the late 12th century...
A colorful oil painting by Sothea, from Cambodia, depicted of Gate, this gate is one of the five gates which guard the ancient city of Angkor Thom. It was built by King Jayavarman VII in the late 12th century as part of the reconstruction of the city, following the victory over the Cham enemy army in 1181AD.
This beautiful oil painting is painted by Cambodian Artist, this would be beautiful in your home or workplace.
Our ability to purchase remarkable objects, such as this painting, direct from local artists ensure that much needed funds are invested in the local community and not consumed by profiteering middlemen.
For ease of shipping the painting is unframed and unstretched.
Material: oil Dimension: W:80cm L:120cm
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
- After successful payment, we will send off the goods within 2 to 3 working days for PAINTING or 3 to 5 working days for sculpture.
- In general the shipping time will take approx. 15 to 30 business days.
- By default, we will ship the item through our Cambodia postal air parcel, and we will keep you informed.
- I only ship to an approved address, Please make sure that your shipping address is up to date.
- Please check with your custom before buying the item, we are not responsible for any custom duty or import tax.
INTEGRITY IS THE BOTTOM OF FOUNDATION OF LONG-TERM BUSINESS